Besteht Interesse an Infos zu OBD2 Adapter und Software?

• Can someone help me please?
    I'm looking for the OBD adapter to disable the start / stop. there is at carbonMiata. But someone here in the forum had gotten the one from Asia much cheaper and without the expensive shipping costs. I can't find the thread about the death, not even with Google.
    Thank you

Based on the description, these ones should work:

https://www.amazon.de/ELM327-USB-Modifiziert-Ford-Mazda/dp/B00KPGN9...

https://www.amazon.de/ELM327-modierter-elmconfig-hs-can-ms-can/dp/B... % C3% 91 & dchild = 1 k

I don't have first-hand experience with them, but being from amazon, they can be returned easily....

* Unsere Seite enthält Affiliate-Links, für die unser Forum möglicherweise eine Vergütung bekommt.

Member #5000 Snow pearl white ST, G184 2019

• Hi Gerald,

bestellt habe ich hier:

https://www.carbonmiata.com/sh…-connector-miata-nd-2016/

Lieferung hat gute 14 Tage gedauert - heute eingebaut - funktioniert tadellos.

Kostet 39$ in Euro ca. 33€ - bezahlt via Paypal - Versandkosten: keine

VG Tom

Kann mir mal bitte jemand helfen?
    Ich suche den OBD-Adapter zum Deaktivieren des Start/Stop. den gibt es bei carbonMiata. Aber jemand hier im Forum hatte den aus Asien deutlich günstiger und ohne die teuren Versandkosten bekommen. Ich finde den Thread ums Verrecken nicht wieder, auch nicht mit Google.
    Danke!

MX-5 RF Modell 2020 2.0L Matrixgrau Metallic, Selection, Sportpaket, Recaro-Sitze, Rückfahrkamera, ATH Endtopf, Stubby

• What is the relationship between the dongle for deactivating the I-Stop and the sign recognition?

I misunderstood @'geraldberlin63 question about a dongle for deactivating i-stop. Apparently he was asking for a dongle that cancels the start-stop when plugged (and only does that). In this thread, however, we were discussing about OBD2 adapters that can code the car's ECU and change multiple parameters as discussed along the thread (including definitive cancel of Start-stop).

• Moin,
    genau der I-Stop Dongle ist halt Hardwaremäßig verdratet und benötigt keine Extra-Software
    um die I-Stop Funktion zu ändern. Die hier angesprochenen Dongles benötigen immer eine
    entsprechende Software.

VG

MX-5 RF Modell 2020 2.0L Matrixgrau Metallic, Selection, Sportpaket, Recaro-Sitze, Rückfahrkamera, ATH Endtopf, Stubby

• I just ordered an adapter and when it arrives I'll try to activate the TSR on my RF.
    @Baldo Mero do you already did that and have any advice for me? I just watched this tutorial and hope it works the same way for the TSR activation. One thing already confuses me though... in the excel sheet in the section for TSR the new checksums are all already different from the original ones. Is this correct? I've attached an image.

• I just ordered an adapter and when it arrives I'll try to activate the TSR on my RF.
    @Baldo Mero do you already did that and have any advice for me? I just watched this tutorial and hope it works the same way for the TSR activation. One thing already confuses me though ... in the excel sheet in the section for TSR the new checksums are all already different from the original ones. Is this correct? I've attached an image.

I have done it in several cars, yes. Do not worry about the checksums being different in the empty template. If you are only changing the TSR, the easiest way is:

- Connect the car and read your current values with Forscan. Remember that to connect the car and read the values you need to press the car start button twice without using the clutch (ignition ON, engine OFF), and use the connect button in Forscan.
    - Then copy the values that your car has in the "FSC as built" module in, chain 706-01-02 and write these values in the gray boxes of the excel template. Likely, you will have something similar to this: 009B 0000 50FB
    - Now pay attention to the values of B4 (the 3rd and 4th digit starting from the end, in the example 50). In the binary tables at the right side, if your car has TRS deactivated it will have a "1" in both "old" and "new" columns at position B4b4. Change the "new" value (gray) to 0 (TSR activated).
    - Note that the colored HEX value at the left side has changed in the four last positions and now is XXXX-XXXX-40EB. The TSR activation in binary 1 -> 0 is coded in HEX as 5 -> 4 in the 4th latest digit, and the new checksum is changed automatically (two latest digits from FB -> EB
    - Note the new HEX value and modify the 706-01-02 chain values in Forscan.
    - Hit the "write" in Forscan and follow the instructions (it will ask you to turn off the ignition and to turn it on again
    - Press the "finish service" option in forscan and disconnect, and you are done.

• Thanks a lot for the good explanation @Baldo Mero. Really appreciate it! Everything makes sense to me. Looking forward to the adapter and to code the changes on the car.

Gruß Mike

MX-5 RF G184 - SPS Street, MPS5 auf Sparco FF1, 18mm H&R TRAK+ hinten, Roku ESD mittig inkl. Diffusor, Zymexx ZStyle Classic Lenkrad, Sitztieferlegung Fahrerseite

Skoda Octavia iV Combi - PHEV (link)